DESIGN: II Completely different design but has few similarities in relation to client movement. What I really like about this design is that fact that its able to interpreted my client personality better. The idea of planing around with different forms & shape as part of the building is also an exciting element.
DESIGN: II.I East Elevation,
This is an image of where the tower is located on the design. The reason as to why I place the tower on that meeting location because I want my client to be able to hear themselves speak as the tower will reflect that echo sound.
DESIGN: II.II South Elevation
DESIGN: II.III True NORTH House Entrance
Playing with few lightning idea, If you notice standing from the entrance door, you will be able to see the whole house plan/ opens right to the end wall of the meeting room.
No comments:
Post a Comment